Saturday 19 January 2013

Napolean Styled Black Sesame Ice Cream

I've always dreamed of having a fabulous food blog to collect all my favourite food memories in and be able to share it with family, friends and other foodie friends out there! This is my first attempt at exclusively writing about and showcasing food, so let's hope that I can keep it that way and not go off tangent about other things. シ

Let's start off with a dessert dish that I really enjoyed recently.


This is the Napolean Styled Black Sesame Ice Cream I had at Phoenix Restaurant. Its flakey goodness balanced the richness of the {absolutely divine} flavour of black sesame.

Click here for the link to Phoenix Restaurant's website for more information.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. ahhh i remember this. The ice cream was super yums, but i didn't enjoy the flaky crust.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it! but the sesame ice cream is def the highlight of the dessert! i took my sis to the other phoenix last wkd and they didn't have the flakey crust that day!! so she didn't get to try it. we ordered the brick toast and the panna cotta, but it just wasn't the same :(

      Delete